* The Best For Less: Records give you top quality for less money than any other recorded form.
* They Allow Selectivity of Tracks: With records it's easy to pick out the songs you want to play, or to play again a particular song or side, All you have to do is lift the tone arm and place it where you want it. You can't do this easily with anything but a phonograph record.
* They're The Top Quality in Sound: Long-playing phonograph records look the same now as when they were introduced in 1948, but there's a world of difference. Countless refinements and developments have been made to perfect the long-playing record's techincal excellence and insure the best sound reproduction and quality available in recorded form.
* They'll Give You Hours of Continuous and Uninterrupted Listening Pleasure: Just stack them up on your automatic changer and relax.
* They're Attractive, Informative, and Easy to Store: Record albums are never out of place. Because of aesthetic appeal of the jacket design, they're beautifully at home in any living room or library. They've also got important information on the backs-about the artists, about the performances or about the program. And because they're flat and not bulky, you can store hundreds in a minimum of space and still see every title.
* If It's in Recorded Form, You Know It'll Be Available on Records: Everything's on long-playing recoreds these days...your favorite artists, shows, comedy, movie sound tracks, concerts, drama, documented history, educational material...you name it. This is not so with any other kind of recording.
* They Make a Great Gift: Everybody you know loves music. And practically everyone owns a phonograph. Records are a gift that says a lot to the person you're giving them to. And they keep on remembering.
AND REMEMEBER....IT ALWAYS HAPPENS FIRST ON RECORDS.
-A Columbia Records inner record sleeve@1965-1969-Posted by joe at January 4, 2004 07:17 PM